CHELSEY LEE PHOTOGRAPHY | STUDIO POLICIES
– Session fee is required at the time of booking.
– The session fee is non-refundable but is transferable if rescheduled a minimum of 24 hrs before your appointment.
– If you are booking a photo shoot for/with a friend, they will need to schedule separately to give us their information as well as pay their session fee or submit a coupon code.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICIES:
- Session fees are non-refundable, but are transferable.
– Any reschedule which is not 12 hrs prior to your scheduled appointment time will result in a cancellation fee. Please keep your photo shoot as a first priority in your schedule and be committed to the experience.
– If you need to reschedule before the above mentioned time frame, please give us a call and we will find a better date and time for your schedule.
PHOTO SHOOT POLICIES:
– Your photographer is a professional and specially trained in boudoir photography. She will be guiding the client throughout the shoot; while we do encourage you to bring in some of your own ideas, we ask that you respect our process and trust that our photographers will make you look your absolute best.
– Absolutely no other photography is permitted during your photo shoot; this includes personal cameras or cell phone cameras.
– While we are more than happy with clients bringing a friend for moral support, we highly discourage more than one as it can become more of an audience for the client and make them less comfortable during the photo shoot. Space is also a concern as the photographer will be moving the client all around the suite during the shoot. We also encourage friends to stay positive during the shoot and build up our client’s confidence.
– We do not allow men in the photography room during the session. If you bring your significant other or a male friend, they will be asked to wait in the hallway until you are done with your photo shoot. This is to ensure the safety and comfort of our female photographers.
– Children are not allowed in the photo shoot. Please arrange childcare beforehand.
– Most sessions are held at the studio or in your home, but if you do request a hotel suite you will be asked to cover the fee.
VIEWING & ORDERING POLICIES:
– Images are available for viewing and ordering the day of your session. Final edits, including light re-touching will be made within one week.
– Same day viewing and ordering is a complimentary part of your boudoir experience and it is our goal to have your final order ready to finalize at the end of your session. Please take time to look through our products and pricing information before your appointment. We are happy to answer any questions you may have!
– All images are owned by Chelsey Lee Photography until purchase is finalized and absolutely no screen captures will be permitted.
– All orders are considered final as they are processed immediately.
– All balances must be paid in full before final products are ordered. This includes Payment Plans.
– Special dates and holidays are taken into account and we try our best to ensure special orders are received by those dates. We work closely with our photo labs and shipping company to reach those deadlines and on occasion run into unavoidable delays or circumstances.
– It is our goal to get orders out in a timely manner. We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather or extreme circumstances.